Sunday, November 30, 2008

Oakridge !

0okay, so suprisingly, I went out today. We went to Oakridge Mall. I would have rather gone yesterday, but whatever. I was gonna buy a jacket, but they didn't have any I liked. I made my dad walk with me looking for jackets, LOL. There's this one giraffe print at Zumiez, but the only size left was extra-large. Geez, I'm not THAT fat, right ?I neededdd a small. Deeng. All the nice jackets at Macy's were like $75.00, so yeah. My stepmom did a lot of shopping. She bought stuff for her company's party, but i think she's gonna return it after. LMFAOO ! Cheeapass asians, you know ?! Then uhhm. Called Nikki. She was with Jade ! 0oh0oh0hoh0oh0 !
HAPPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU !
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEEAR JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYAAYAYAYAYAAAADE !
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUU !

yeaaah. So stay on the phone with Nikki, fer like 45 min. I feeeeel so tired. Bleh.
Okaaaaay, UHHHHHM. Ate Cheese-On-A-Stick. YUUMMOOO ! Reminded me of Nikki's birthday. Tiffany &I went to eat, so we went to HotDog-On-A-Stick. She started coughing &spit food on the lady. AHAHAHAHAH, hilarious ! So, then I got Jamba Juice. Yeaaaah. Then we went to Forever 21. FOREVAA EVAAA EVAA ! Lol. I got this shirt. Very cool. It's yellow-greeen. It has a monster on it &the Godzilla dude is hitchhiking with a sign that says " Tokyo ". YEAAAH ! I love it, mwuahaha. Then, my stepmom shopped more &I went to Gamestop to look at Animal Crossing Wii ! =DD Hella want it. Next week ! Yeee. Mmkae, I would have written more, but i feel so lazy. I feeeel forgetful. Bleh, stress maan. Okae, so after this I need to write Jade's birthday letter to give tomorrow ! LOL. UHM, I'm bored. BYE.

No comments: