Thursday, November 13, 2008

Pudding&Pomegranates[:

HHEEEEYO ! So , this week was ARGH-ish at times . &HIPHIPHOORAAAY at other times . I should be doing Homework right now , but I don't have my math textbook . LOL , mmkays . Monday ; nothing exciting really ? Nikki wore her Hamburger Phone shirt . I bought it with her :D Anyways , I feel like I'm forgeting something . Aahhaha . OH YEAH ! Ronney gave me a Twilight poster ! (: I LOVE EDWARD !<3 SexyVampire . Now i have Archie on one side &Edward & his family on the other(: Tuesday ; NO SCHOOOOL ! BORING SHIET ! I hate staying home . I wish i could go out more often , I live like I'm in fricken house arrest . BUT , we went to Lucky& bought pudding [MWUAHAHAHA ! Andres;D] & POMEGRANATES ! :D <3 I made my mom like them . Heheh . Wednesday ; Okay . I didn't have to run a mile cos we had a sub . Yay ! LMFAO , idk i don't remember the whole week . Today ; FUCK IT . OH YEAH ! I found out ERIKA'S moving to UTAH ! D; IM GONNA MISS YOUUUU ! <3 THAT SUCKS . P.E. that sucked . STUPID-ASS T.A. I HATE HIM ! Fcken whore , just cos I have ******************* he's a fag to me . VINNY IS A STUPID BI WHORE . He watches guys change . UGH , hate you , FCKEN WANNABE ! Angela knows . After school , walked , saw Andres , waved , he didn't see me . EW , where is that boy theses days ? Lmfao , i don't see him no more . OHMAGAWH ! TEQUIERO REMIX IS PLAYING ON MUN2 ! YEEEEEEEE<3 Lahv that shiet . ANYWAYS , yeah . My dad got mad , cos I wasn't " walking fast " . LOL . So I had to go . I gave Kelsey , Caisey , Jade , Nikki , Chris , Tom , Gavin& Gavin again hugs . In that order . LMFAO , stupid Gavin . I gave him a hug with one arms , &he pushed me ! And I was all , " WTF ? What did I do ?! " . Then he was all " That was a horrible hug ! " So I said " UGH , fine . HERE " So I hugged him again , with TWO arms , &He pushed me AGAIN ! LMFAO ! He said " GOSH ! THAT WAS EVEN WORSE ! " " Gavin , your a fag . " Hahah , Gavin's such a weirdo .

No comments: