Saturday, November 8, 2008

Sushi Night ! :D

OKAAAAAAAAAAY ! So Friday , was long . Idk , it felt long .
Nothing exciting really happened (during school ;D) .
After school , i walked to norwood . It felt weird . Katherine gave me a Popsicle !
And theeeeeeeen , Jade& I talked bout stuff , behind everyone . ;D
And then she got picked up by her auntie , i think . We got to norwood , &my dad brought me , Nikki , &Kelsey ice cream ;D YAY ! Then , the icecream guy came by , and i bought kelsey hot cheetos . I got candy , IM A FATTY (: THEEEEEEEEEEN , we took pictures with nikki's phone
AND THEN , something happened , but i dont think that person , would like me to put that . The bell rang , so we went , i saw Danielle<3

EW MY COMPUTER TURNED OFF ON ME !?!?

ANYWAYS !we found my stepmomma , and nikki came to my house(=
Boring at first , got funner . We talk to Andres& Uyen . Then uhh , Nikki did her math homework . AHAH NEEEEEERD ! Then her momma came and drove us to a sushi place . Nikki is rude to her mom . " Sushi " " Honey , what else do you what else do you want ? " " Radio " " HONEY ? I meant food ! " " Gosh , nikki your rude to your mommy. "
AHHAHAHAH ! So in the car , we went on nikki's phone . and uh , we sang along to the songs ! :D
That was fun . we went on nikki's phone too . and then we got to the small sushi place .
Nikki got scared cos it was dark& ghetto . LOL . We went into the liquor store& we were the only ones there . it was creeeepy ! I saw peppermint chapstick , DONT BUY IT ! IT MADE MY LIPS
BLUE ! argh . Nikki laughed at me . stupid nikki . THEN , we went inside the sushi place . we got the salmon stuff ? and someother stuff. idk . I DIDNT KNOW HOW TO USE CHOPSTICKS ! i felt so un-asian . i had to ask for a fork . -___-
I tried the wasabi , and it burned my nose . . . . The sushi was good though ! At the end we tasted the bean thing . it reminded me off meat . LOL . The people were loud , when they said goodbye . and theen , we went to valley fair . we walked around alot . i was textinng andres the whole time , ahaha . we went to this store called " Wet Seal " . that's a weird name . Nikki got a hamburger phone shirt ! it was on sale , 2 for $15 . So then , nikki's momma bought me a shirt too ! i felt bad . I dont like having people buy me things . . . Then we went to the coooolest store EVEEEEEEEEEER ! it had this saddle thing , and it was was like the bucking bull but less violent . There was this vibrating thing that you squat on . Nikki stayed on all the things longer . they had massage chairs . hehehhhe . they had coool clocks ! one was named Jimmi , and the other named Bob . LOL , nikki dropped a bob , and the lady who worked there was all staring . it was fuuuuunny . OH YEAH ! they had these circle things , and they had shrimp in them ! They looked like snowglobes ! I was like " LOOK THEY HAVE SHRIMP IN THEM ! " then nikki was all , " HI JADE ! " :D THEN , we had to leave , so we went around a few more stores . then we left . there was alot of Madagascar 2 signs<3 ;D
Sooo , nikki's momma dropped me off. (:
The end of my fun Friday Night (:

No comments: