Friday, November 21, 2008

Clooooooseeeeeeeer !

Title . . . . I remind myself of Nikki . I can't think of one right now . Bleh , AHHA .

OHKAAAAY , today was pretty great (: 1st period , we had a quiz . I guess I did good , but i guessed on like 5 . Ahaha . Going to second period : MADE ME JUMP ! Caisey told me , things . ( ; 2nd period we read . Lol , Kelsey &I argued , but she didn't understand me . HAHHAAAH . Break , HAPPINESS ! JAADE FOUND SOMEONE SPECIAAAAL , OH LALALALALA ! ;D Happy for alot of people . [: 3rd period was nice . Talked with Himani . She's a coool lady . =) I wrote his name on my hand , hehehehe !
We listen to " A Wrinkle in Time " on the tape thingy . EW , I hate that book , bleh . The old person who reads it on the tape thiny has a scary voice ! Anyways , Caisey , Peter , Stephen&Me walked to 4th period . OOHOH , convo with some people ;

" So you like a boy ANDD a girl , huh ?! "
" . . . . no "
"OOH LALALA , secret lover ?!?! "
*smile*keepwalking*
" So who is this mystery girl ? "
" She's in my class , huh ? "
" Nope , but she's close . "
" WooooWooo ! "
" She's closer than you think . . ."

HEHEHEHHEHE ! MMHMM ! So anyways , Caisey went to PE , Peter went to his math teacher . Me&Stephen walked in . 4th period ; pretty nice . Quiz , EASY :D A+ in math maaaan , I feel smart ;D 0oh yeah , I think he saw my hand , oopsies . ( ;
Mmkae , lunch , not as bad as before . Hung out at the basketball court with Gavin , Jade , Emilio , &Nikki . Bleh , it was okay I guess . 5th period , FUNNAAAAAY ! AHAHAH , we talked about trait &stuff . We had to make this bug thing right ? Well the chart of the chracteristics or w/e . Theeeeeeeen , we put on male &one female right ? So Isaac was like , " I'm gonna pick a dick on the guy , &hole on the girl ! " LMFAOOOO ! Stupid Isaaac . &Then next week were gonna build it &the offspring . So Isaac said , " IM GONNA MAKE THEM DO IT ! " Deng, perverted . So Lauren was absent . Mrs. Woodley let Stephen sit in her seat , in front of mines ! :D So , Isaac kept saying his nasty comments , &I complained to Stephen . LOL . Nice nice . 6th period , we ran two laps , BLEEH . I got 6:50 , cos I walked half of each [x But I told Mrs. Olden I got 5:30 . AAHHA , 0oh I'm baaaaad . ["
AHAHAH , so we KINDAA played soccer . I talked with Amy &told her about stuffs(:
Yesssum . PE was boring . End of the day ; it didn't happen , so I'll wait for next week , I guess (; So yeah , after schoool Jade , Caisey , Kelsey , Nikki &Me went to Nikki's house . We went on myspace , schoolloop [ NERDS ! (: ] , & took pictures ! :D
Then we left Jade at Nikki's house ]: I felt bad lol . Walked to Norwood , picked up sister . BlahBlah . Said hello to my favorite 6th grader (: Nikki came to my house . Fun , and stuff . Yeaaah . So , tomorrow is my sister's birthday party . Gonna see Karla &Michelle again ! Haven't seen them in FOREVERRR !

No comments: