Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving Break

BLEEEEEEH, Thanksgiving Break. SUCKED ASS MAN ! All I did was LAUNDRY. &I sorted out reciets[sp?i know theres a p somewhere] for my Momma. Eeew how gay. I need to fcken go out more man. I fcken hjewfbrola. YUCK. OKAAY. Last time I blogged was... a week ago . GAAY. Ew, I had to baby sit my sister. 0ohkay, lets started from Monday. Dude, I hate not being able to Blog often. Ahaha, such a loser . Okay so, I won't remember alot of stuff, but I'll try.
MONDAAAAAY ! FCKENAWESOMEMAAAN! Okay, I kinda expected it but, w/e. Michael's birthday yeaaah ! I drew him a towel. I hope he liked my birthday letter ! =D 2nd period, ugh. We did this hard wordsearch. Bleh, how sucky. Uhhhm what else. 0ohyeah, I asked Johnny who his bestfriend is. He said his name &i was like, " 0oh.. " &he was all " You do know what he thinks of you right ? " Iwas like " Wait , Whaaaat? " But i knew what he meant , mwushahah. uhm, lets see. Johnny was all " 0oh ! I'll tell him to tell you. " HEEEHE. Then break, I gave Michael his present. LOL, towel drawing heheh. 3rd period , his friends were looking at me all weird , &they were like " THERE SHE IS ! " I have no idea why, but i got HELLLA pissed. lmfaoo. I told Stephen that Peter told me he has white buttcheeks. AHHAAHAH ! Yeaaah. I forgot what we did. I remeber going with Himani &we did workbook pages. LMFAO, 0oh yeah ! Laurence was talkiing with his friends &They all started laughing, so me and Himani were all " WHAT WHAT ?! " &Daniel was all, Laurence said he would have 5 billion kids &make half jews &Half Natzis. LMFAOOOO, & his first kid would be named Hitler Jr. ! AHAHAHHA, i started laughing like shieeet ! Mrs. Skinner got mad, &she was like " YOU NEED TO CALM DOWN ! " Stephen &his friends thought i was crying, AHAHA ! It was funny. Hitler is the fcken awesomest German person everrrr. Inside joke. Only Stephen knows ;D So yeah. Third period over. He came up to me. Well here;

" Hey Dominique ! "
" 0oh, hey *him* "
" So uh, are you going to the dance with anyone? "
" Uhm, no not yet... "
" Well.. Do you want to go with me to the dance? "
" Uhm... Okaaay =DD"
" Okay, cos' I really like you &I think you pretty &smart.. "
" Awwh, Thanks "
" *SIGH* "

DUDE, I wanted to say stuff but CERTAIN PEOPLE, were RIGHT behind us whispering &giggling. FAAAAAGS ! I wanted to be like " YEAH ! I would reaally like that ! " & " I reaaaally like you too ! " BUT WHATEVER. LOL. 4th period I can't really remeber anything, i was dazed ;D Lunch was okay. Half with Michael &Nikki, half with Binh in Mrs. Woodley's class. Yeaah. Ew, these whores got some shtuff, but w/e. KISS UPS !
lMFAO , i was gonna sit at my desk but Isaac was all, NO ! Stephen's gonna sit there ! I was all, wtff? This is my desk. You don't want me here ? LOL , so i left &Stephen was like , NO DOMINIQUE ! Don't leaaavve ! D:
It was funny. WAIT. I can't remember if that was Tuesday or Monday. Fuck w/e
I can't remeber shit. Wednesday, Sharks game . We won. Hella gooood game. Uh , Cleaned the whole weeek. Watched hockey. Whatever. Ah, I'm getting lazy. UUUUUHM. Saturday, got hecka pissed cos i was baby sitting instead of at the mallwith Jade &Nikki &people. BLEH. I love my sister but, i stay home too much, I never get to fucken go out. You know ? Yah. Today, My sister woke me up. SHE"S SO CUTE<33 She's only one. She's smart &cute & AH<3 I was on the bed &she was all AEH ! &I saw her so i peeked out of the blanket &she came and was all " BOO ! AAAATAAAAEH " ! AWWW SO CUTE. So yeaaah. I played with her. Then my dad & sisters went to McDonalds for breakfeast. Okay, Theres 3 kinds of people you mostly see at Mcdonalds. #1 ASIANS ! Hella Asians. Seriously [x #2 Old white people. Yeah. #3 Fat people ! Not Obsese people. Just overweight people. AHAH
I had a sausage mcmuffin. yeah. Then they dropped me off here, my dad's house. &I saw my sister , she has a bruise on her eyebrow. It looks stupid. AHAH , she said she hit the door knob . FUNNY. So, that was my Break. Sucked asss. I'm tired. Gonna watch KevJumba, LOL ! He's cute. &these girls Nikki showed me. I might sleep. Yeah. BYE !

0oh yeah. The Dance is on December 5th. 5 more days ;D

No comments: