Sunday, November 23, 2008

HIGH FIVE !? =D

Ahhh , dude , I'm so fricken tired . Nikki's at my house , she's reading Twilight =D
Sleeeeepoover ! =D Yeah , yeah . Today was my sister's bday party . Nikki&Kelsey came . Caisey too . Michelle too . Nikki , Kelsey , &I all wore purple shirts &gray skinnny jeans ;D Ah . My tummmmy is grumblimg . We had a Hannah Montana jumper , eheeheh . Mmkae , so Kelsey came 1st . Then Caisey , Then Nikki . I saw Michelle , Ceryll , Maricar , &Karlaa . We all laughed alot . Took alot of pictures . Yeah , were camera whores . Wrestled &Danced in the Jumper &the front lawn . HMMM , ate food . On the computer aloott . So people left . Eh , Michelle stayed latest . Nikki &I were hella crazy on webcam . Kept on laughing . HEhEHHEEHHEHE . Passed notes to each other , ahahahaha . She threw paper at my forehead ! Ouchies . Yeaaaaaaaaaaah . We drew moles on each others faces . Brown eyeliner ! Yupppp . UGH , FCK I CAMT REMEMBEMBER THINJDFNB;X Went on webcam wth Jade &Gavin , and uh . Laughed like heck w/ Sister ! (= Took a survey . UGHHHH . YOUTUBED ! =D I played pokemon , yeah . Nikki &I had many ideas . Like what I would ask him , &how =DDD TACO STICKKS YEEESSSSSIIIR . OUR IDEA , DONT JACK ! MWAUAHAHAHAH !

High Five , [;
I thought about him ALOTTT . =DDD

No comments: