Friday, June 26, 2009

You are not aloone.

HAAAAAY. I'm hella tired man. F'rreaaaaals. I stayed up until 6:00-ish. I wouldn't call it an allnighter, cos I went to sleep after Rj hung up. Yeaaaah, talked all night man. Me &him, we can talk about anythaaaang(: I drank hella water that day.. lmfao. idk, like 13 bottles.

Aha. But yeah, idk why I feel hecka sore. Eh. Mmh, Rj came over again yesterday. Fuun, but then my sister saw -___- Hella gay. But whatever, over it now. Going back to my mom's today. I guess I miss them. Buuuuut, idk. I have more time to myself here? Iderno. yeaaah. Aha, I talked on the phone w/ Thomas while his friend was over. Apparently, he doesn't like him. Lool. " Tell him I said hi ", " She says hi ", " HEY SEXY! " Lmfao, okay.. I'd put somthing else, but idk. Thomas sang &rapped for me, lmfao. Should've recored that shit. HRM, what else. BWUHAHAHA, I saw Rj's abs. :D Kinda. Ahaha.

Hella played Wii w/ my sisterrr. I suck mengs. Most of the time. Aha. &we played Club Penguin! HEHE. Card jitsu or w/e, is fun.

OHMYFUCKINGGOSH. Michael Jackson died D: That's hella unbelievable. It's like, when Steve Irwin died man. He shouldn't have gone. Hellla saaaad.

" Today, Michael Jackson died. FML " <-------- Someone actually put that ):

No comments: