Wednesday, June 24, 2009

" I think you're a ganster hobo! "

Heeeeeeeey. SO LIKE, I finally did some stuff. nothing as fancy as other people.... but still :D

Yesterday, I had a doctors appointment. New doctor, she's nice I guess. I still feel violated tho... Don't ask. Let your common sense kick in. Bleh, lmfao. OMMGG, i found out that fucking, I have like horrible hearing in my right ear ): that's so gay. f'rreals, it's not funny. i'm only 13, &i have the hearing as bad as my grandpa's?! Maybe not that bad, but getting there. fuck that. my mom says it's cos i use my ipod too much. lmfao. Ew, &i didn't eat that day, cos i wasn't hungry &my mom was like, are you trying to change your weight when they check you? like, wtf. that's hella offensive. I was already offended by something else. lmfao. oh well, i still love my mommy. she' sassy. it's funny. today she called some boy in the backseat of another car a pig. lmfao, how mean. idk, she's funny. Theeeen Nikki came overrr :D I walked to Norwood, &yeah. She came @ 4:30 &stayed until like 11:00. Thanks Nikki. I love you anyways. aha. she made a neopeeeet, &i was gunna, but went to sleep. aha. Boring at timeees. Everytime we hang out it's boring, &like an hour before one of us leaves, it gets fun. Fuck that shit. ): anyways, glad you came nikki. although i wish you left earlier, cos my dad got kinda pissed(x

So yeah, today I had a dentist appointment D: I like my dentist, but i hate having all this bad tasting metal shit in my mouth. sad face. so yeah. I got " sealants " on my teeth. took forevaahh.
My mouth was numb for like two hours! ):< My tongue felt retarded. yukk. OMG, my dad has a facebook, &he's friends w/ my dentist on it. lmfao. so today, she showed us his pictures. of us. i look extremely horrible, except in one. yeah, one of them I was w/ my sister &my eyes are retarded cos I wasn't ready, lmfao. another one, my face just looks weird. &the other one, i'm like in 2nd grade, so idc. &the last oneee you can't see my face, so i like it (: so yeah, after that, we went to the bank &I got a lollipop, hehe. Theeeen we went to Lucky's, well I stayed in the carr, cos my sister was sleeping. My mommy bought me chocolate :D Hershey's Cookies &Creammmmm<3

Then Rj came to visit me ! OMG, so happy I saw him! He came at like 2:00 &stayed for like an hour. Heheee. That was fuuuuuuuuun. I kept hearing the nieghbors, they scared me ): screw them. aha. so yeah, afterrr, on the phone, fucking asking me questions(x idk how to respond to all that man. Aha, whatever, I got to seee you (=

OH YEAH, my chocolate melted ]: It's hella hot right noww. I drank an arizonaaa, &had vienna sausages. I eat that alot now. That's bad. yeah. Mh, k, i'm done. hella bored. I prolly have alot of stuff i wanna do, but idk, i'm lazy. I wanna play speeed for somereason. loool. I think i'ma go read FMLs. LMFAO, they amuse me. I take contentment in knowing someone out there has it worse than I do(=

No comments: