Tuesday, June 9, 2009

OMNOMNOMNOM

ohemgeezys, today was preetttty good. mmkae, i'ma start blogging agaain. so like, last period was fun me &binh sang hella songs. fuunn. people brought thier ukes. i took alot of pictures. this week i needa take helllerrr. &have people sign my yearbooks. and yeah. hehehe! kinda disappointed cos we didn'tget to do thaat. darrn. thursday, hopefully :D I wore my natural hair today ]: eewers.

Thomas just said i had horrible singing. fuck him. (=

this week seem fuuuun. i<3just kicking it, f'rreaals. tired of fucking studying.

'ightt, gunna chill on the floor, free time in comp tech :D

I WANNA LI LI LI LICK YOU FROM YOUR HEAD TO YOUR TOES. I WANNA MORE FROM THE BED DOWN TO THE DOWN TO THE FLOOORR. I WANNA AH AH MAKE IT FEEL SO GOOD, DON'T WANNA LEAVE. BUT I GOT TO, LET LET ME KNOW WHAT'S YOUR FANT-TASY !

sorry. it was stuck in my head. eew, " oh you wanna do that to me ? eeew! " - Thomas Myers. whatta fag. [:

No comments: