Monday, June 8, 2009

promises...

It's not that i'm trying to make promises just to break them. I make promises so that our relationship will get better, &we can do things I/we want to do. I'm really mad right now. Well not mad... misunderstood I guess. I just ..dislike how you tell me over and over that " you've broken 8 promises now ! =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ " I'm trying to make the best of the time we have to spend together. Promises are supposed to be special. People shouldn't feel like they're pressured to keep the promise or else they're a horrible person. Promises are like telling someone they matter this much, that you're willing to do that for them. I wanna say all this to your face, but idk where I would start. I'll prolly just go on and on. haah. Blogging is one of the only ways I can vent these days. well yeah, that's how i feel now /=

Am I a horrible person ? You're not supposed to say you'll do things but you won't. I try to, but idk.. it's... complicated. i feel like you're making it more complicated than it needs to be tho ! ugh, iderno. ):

No comments: