Monday, June 22, 2009

I like compliments from older people.

^cos they know what they're talking abooouuuut. aha, my dentist makes me feel so loved.
" If you break alot of hearts with that smile, don't be surprised! It's infectious. "
Why thank you Dr. Ahamd :D Wait, infectious? ...

Okay, my summer is so fucking boring. Haven't gone ANYWHEREEEEE. I need to make plans, f'rreals. So faar, i have Rj coming to visit, MAYBE going to the mall w/ Thomas, but we needa invite peopleee. &gunna see my cousins from Japan :D Stupid time change. my momma said it takes 3 weeks to adjust. I don't wanna wait that long ):

Why am I like super sensitive now. I'm offended more easily than ever now. seriously, I like overanalyze everything, &shit. idk. FML. i guess. I hate myself.

well, yeah. gotta fix 3 profiles on myspace. LOL. kbye

No comments: