Friday, June 12, 2009

it's the last day of schoooool.

Ah fuuuck. school's over in half an hour. i feel soo saad. omg, i'ma miss everyboody. we had so many fucking laughs. oh my goooooood. i'm gunna cry. all the 8th graders too! fuck, the school year passed by hella fast. damnn, it's like, woah it's June? damn! mofoing craaazy. I can't really say anything else about it! I don't want it to end. I'm not ready to be an 8th grader. I'LL MISS EVERYONE. &yeah, like we'll be back in two months, but still, i don't wanna leave.

so yesterday i went to the 8th grader grad. hella screamed! &mary broke my eardrums (:
i kindaaa got creamed. yeah. fun &tiring. OH, lmfao, Rj's parents wanted a picture w/me, but i'm super retarded &misunderstood what he said. HA HA HA.

omg, norwood was fun. TEEHEE ;D

gunna go to boiling crab afterschool. yaaaay! we'll maybe boggini first, bwuahahah.

this is gunna be the last time i blog in computer tech. );

No comments: