Tuesday, June 2, 2009

FMLLLL ( sometimes )

DUUUUUUUUUUUDE. I hate todaaay ];

Okay, maybe you've noticed, I don't blog much anymore. I'm prolly not gunna as much. That's because blogspot sucks ass ! Haaaaahh, i typed hella shit &it deleteeddd everythaaaang. Fuck that.

Ugh, i can't type.

So liiikeee, woooahaaha. Gunna go to Santa Cruz tomorroowwwww. Yay. Kinda.

I'm in a bad mood today. Well, not the whole day. It was ruined at lunch. Looong story, ask me if you wanna know. BUTT, FYI Ms. Alvarvez, I've never made out with anyone d: Soooo fucking embarassing ! 8th graders ]:

Free time in comp tech. blaaah. I have nothing to saaay.

Bloooooooogspot is gaaay.

Tomorrow better be good. Better have fun @ Santa cruuuz. I repeat letters to muchh. 'ight, i'ma kickk it with Thomaaas &peoplee. On thaaaaaafloooooorr. Eh.

Suck some penis.

No comments: