Wednesday, April 29, 2009

STAR testing, Swine Flu, &Elimination. OHMY.

IHATETHEDUCKS.IHATETHEDUCKS.IHATETHEDUCKS. UGHHH. What tha fuckerss. HELLAS GAY. So freaking disappointed. Such a good Game 5, and then bleh. Setoguchi scored in Game 5 ]: I don't wanna talk about it. But it's just so saad man. Read the articles, &listen to what people are starting to say about the Sharks. /=

So, hey. STAR testing this week. Hmm, so, had a good time last week. So far, not much good about this week. I mean, it's not a horrible horrible week, like there's occansionaly fun stuff. But it's been pretty sucky. I guess I have to wait for Friday. Gunna go to the Boiling Crab feer Nikki's bday ! :D I needa get my camera, &upload all the shit in it. Aha.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BESTFRAAANN ! Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you ! Happy Birthdaaaaaay dear NIKKKKKKI ! HAPPPY BIRTHDAAAAY TO YOUUUU ! :D I love you more than anyone else can imagine. We've been through it all, &still came out on top. Our friendship has literally lasted the test of time. Can't wait for today, let's make it fuuuun :D I LOVE YOUU, Little twin telepathic sistaaaaar(;

Ohkay so, I'm in computer tech 1st, cos we have a reversed schedule. So yeah, ahaa.

ALEC IS A FREAKING PICKPOCKET. LMFAO.

Ohmagaah, I hate my grandpa. He's a freaking liar. I swear. HE TOOK MY NECKLACE. I mean,yeah he gave it back, but wtf why ? Maybe I left it there for a reason. He can't just take it AND WEAR IT. WTF. That's disgusting. Nobody's gunna steal it, JUST LEAVE MY STUFF ALONE. Damnn, seee ? I can't trust leaving things at home, cos I know " someone " will take it. Like, home is supposed to be a safe place. &FYI, I'M SERIOUSLY PISSED. LET'S JUST SAY ONE HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLS DON'T JUST DISAPPEAR. My grandpa is the one person who can seriously piss the shit out of me. Okay, not the only one, but he does it the most. Yeah he cares, but he doesn't know how to show it. UGH.

I'm scared of the Swine Flu D: Not just now, cos it's in US, but I've been scared since I heard about it. IT'S IN THE BAY. Fckk, is this the end ? LMFAOOO. Seriously tho, epidemics don't wipe out in a month. 3-4 years mabye. Think about it. 2009. Threee years, 2012. SHIET. Scary man, ahaa ! F'rreals tho, I don't want to die. I may joke about it during school, but I truly am scared. So many things to worry about.

4 more days. Wow, that's a new accomplishment :D I need that picture, OR a new one.
Rj, I hope you liked the paper[:

In math, there are two extremely annoying people who can't seem to shut the hell up.

I miss my 1st period class. I can't talk to anyone here, it's so quiet.

HMM, That's preetty much the main things. Gunna kill 90 minutes in here. It's 8:23, so about an hour more. BOREDD. So, I guess I'll blog again tomorrow ? BYEE.

April 3, 2009(=

I love Devin Setoguchi.

No comments: