Friday, April 3, 2009

RUBBAARUBBARUBBBBAAA

Okies, so I'm in sixth period right now. Supposed to be making a survey &a top ten list, but idk what to do. I much happier today. Two bad days sucks. That other emo day, kinda ended well. I got In - N - Out ! Kicked it with Fam, yeah it was aight. Yesterday was bleeh, okay. Fricken Ms. Gill yelled at my mom. &I think my mom's getting suspicious of me. WHAT'S THERE TO BE SUSPICIOUS ABOUTTT ? Ahaaa, like supposedly I take too long to walk to my momma's car, but whatever. I feel like they're starting to worry and not trust me again. PSH, WHATEVERR.

Today was lazy and boring as usual. Rj says I ditched him but whatever, we weren't even hanging out in the first place ! Ahaa. After school, gonna go to Nikki's<3 It's been heckers long since I've gone there. Dance @ 3:00 ! I doubt alot of people are going. I AMM ! Aha, f'rreals like it's our last dance. Let's enjoy it ! SO LIKE, I prolly won't be dancing tho. Aha, just walking around and stuffs. Freaking ? NAAAH FOO ! It's ALLLLL about grindin' ! Heeellls yeah. I'll be walking, grinding, and laughing. LMFAOO, yeah, hella sick. Slow dance ? Maybe. [;

MY OH MY OHHH, MY OH MY OHHH ! MY BOOOOOOOOO ! Aha, sorry had a moment.

I'm reallyreallyreally excited, nervous, etc. Do I want that to happen ? Kinda... Iderno. Marissa knows. (=

I'm still pretty undecided about that whole thing. Andres, Jade, Marissa, and Angelica said I should. Alec, HAHA. No question about what he thinks. Kinda got in a misunderstanding yesterday, but that's overr. Forreals, I'm starting to lean that other waay. :D
Idk, cos I know who he has feelings for. I'm just not like that, you know ? If you know me well, then yeah. I couldn't do that. People say I should forget about it, and all that, but idk. Undecided still.. So many things to consider tho..

I FEEL SO UGLY D; Lmaaaoo.

Even though I'm tryna play it off, I'm thinking about you all day long.. I'm falling for you I can't lie.. I just wanna be with youuu.. Yes he got me, there I said it. Somebody call the paramedics, tell them to hurry up and come through. Cos I can't breaaaathe when you talk to me. I can't breathe when you're touching me. I suffocate when you're away from me, so much love you take from me. I'm going out of my mind. .MP3
^That shiet is stuck in my head. In a good way<3 Kinda how I feeeeel.

HRM. Anything else ? Naah, cos that's mainly what goes on peoplee.

I love Devin Setoguchi. &I love super long hugs. (;

No comments: