Sunday, May 3, 2009

ONEMONTHH<3

Russell James Sumibcay, happy one month<3
We aren't on the phone right now, like usual. Kinda sad, it's our one month, &we barely talked.
Actually, it's very sad. I miss you alot right now.
Rj, I want you to know you mean the world to me.
Sometimes it may seem I don't have feelings as strong as you do, but that's cos I'm shy.
It's hard for me to explain to you how much you mean to me.
&It's only one month, but whatever. We'll last longer ( right ? )
I hope tomorrow is better, cos today sorta sucked.
We get to see each other tho<3
There's so much I could &want to say right now. But mainly, I need to tell you that,
IloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyou !
So many songs remind me of youu.Right now tho, I'm listening to;
" Well I wish that you would call me right now, so that I could get through to you somehow.. But I guess it's safe to say, baby, safe to say that I... I'm officially missing you. "
Hahaa, how corny &cheesy. That's what we do best tho, right ?
I love you *BABE. ;D
<3432k9.




JadeT, thanks for the pictures ! From the day we got together. CAMERASHY on the right ! I look retarded on the left, but whatever. :D

No comments: