Saturday, April 11, 2009

LiveYourLife.mp3 [;

I'm on the phone with Rj (;
Little dork. He sings for me :D Then he stops and I get mad. Aha. It's so annoying. " Do you want me to leave you alone ? " We broke the record the other night. FOUR HOURS AND ELEVN** MINUTES BEEEZY !
**According to Rj d:

I'm not single anymore (=
<3432k9

OKAYS, so it's like 9:45. Around it, whatever. I'm in RENNOO BITCH ! :D But like, I've been
alone since like 5:30. Idk when they're coming back. Whatever tho. They can gamble as long as they want [: I'm kinda scared tho. Jade freaked me out with Quarantine. &I have a feeling somebody's gonna open then door and shoot me. Shiiit.

Long ass road trip<3 But I wish it was at night. Cos the sun gets in my face.

HRMM. Week has been bad-ish. GOTTEN BETTER F'RREALS.

I feel REALLY guilty. SIGH, I can't change how I feel tho.

Sharks have won the President's Trophy ! :D We lost today, but idc. Playoffs are starting. I'm excited. This is totally our year fool.

THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE. APRIL 10, 2009. I FREAKING MET DEVIN FREAKING SETOGUCHI ! I'M FUCKING SERIOUS. I saw him at 7-Eleven ! SOO, here's the story.

My mom dragged me along with her to run errands. So, once we were all done, Mom remembers she forgot to buy milk ! So I'm all UGH, I wanna go home. So, mom's inside 7-Eleven &I'm in the car with my sisters. Mom's paying and this tall ( sexy ) guy walks in. I don't pay attention at first. Mom looks at me all funny. She goes in the car " Babe, is that Setoguchi ?! " I loook at him, &I swear I frooze. So, Seto walks out talking on the phone, &I stand up " EXCUSE ME, Are you Devin Setoguchi !? " LMFAOO. And then he turns around, so my mom goes " DEVIN DEVIN, my daughter loves you ! " SOOOOO EMBARASSING ! So we go over there, and ask for a picture and blahblahblah. BUT WE DIDN'T HAVE A CAMERA. And then, I didn't have my phone, &I didn't know how to take a picture on my mom's phone, cos it's brand new. So my mom's begging him not to leave. He was on the phone aha. So he goes " Hey, I have to go now. " &Hangs up ( FOR MEEE ! ) So I go " Sorry about this. We're like wasting your time " &He was so nice " No, it's okay, don't worry about it. "
Then my mom gave me this paper, bank reciept thing &A pen. I ask him to sign it &he did :D
Then he was even nicer, " Do you guys want a picture ? " & my mom says " We don't have a camera " and he says " Oh, sorrry then. " Then I thank him alot &say " Oh, could I get a hug ? "
And he says " Sureee " AND I HUGGGED HIM. DUDE, MY HEAD WAS ON HIS ABS.

AHHH, he was wearing a tux. With a pink shirt. He had a black mustang. And he was so tall. And on TV, he looks " bulky " , but he's actually preetty slim. OMG, he was so hot. I wanted to touch him so bad. I GOT TO HUG HIM FOOL. So then I said Thanks again, and we parted ways ]:

I started crying mengs. LLMAOOO, I cried out of joy. I haven't cried tears of joy in a long ass time. F'rreals. I cried like 5 minutes straight. I'm serious, no lie. HEHEHEHEHE, I was soo happy. AHHH, that's all I can say about it. I'm so happy. :D

He was prolly headed to practice, cos he went the direction of Sharks Ice, so yeah. Ahhh.
Highlight of my life, I swear.

Setoguchi scored today. My hugs are good luck :D

SOOOO, that's preeetty much it. I can't think of anything else to say, cos my mind is preoccupied with my Setoguchi expirence. I LOVE DEVIN SETOGUCHI !

No comments: