Monday, April 20, 2009

SPRINGBREAK !

HEYOO, spring break's overr ! Whatever, my break sucked ass anyways.

I MISSED SO MANY FREAKING PEOPLEE ! Ah. I saw buncha people today. :D

Soo, other than Reno, what did I do....

BABYSAT. The usual.

Jay's bday party on Saturday. So uhrm, hella tiring. My sister wouldn't let me down. Then she fell asleep, &then my phone died -____- I really really need a new phone meengs. AHHA, Jay &I talked about stuff. One-on-one, cousin shit. AHAA, he says I've changed. What, I'm all grown up now ?! HAAAH. He saidd, in elementary it was all about school. But now, I'm into hockey &boys. Aha, I'd say I'm pretty much the same. Got the same interests, I guess. I still focus on school NIGG-AHH. (x Straight A's beezy. TSHH, he says he doesn't bang. I hope not cuzoo ! Aha, talked about " stuff-stuff ". Longest relationship was 1 year, 5 months, &counting O: Isn't that cute ? I'm jealous. TWO WEEKS AND COUNTING ! ;D

FUCKING DUCKS. I HATE THEM. SO MUCH. Series down 2-0 ? Wtf is that about. I didn't even get to watch the game. GAYGAYGAY. SJSHARKS, FOSHOO.

I went to Nikki's house yesterdaay(sunday) ! :D FUNFUNFUN. Took pictures, aha. WE WENT ON THE ROOF. I've never been on a roof. Lmfao, how gaay. It was fun tho. Nikki got this cool picture, well I think it's cool. Before that we drew with chalk in her front driveway. OHEMGEEZYS, I draw so hacking OOOGLY. It was funny. I couldn't write preetty. I messed up the grass too. WE TRACED EACH OTHER, THAT'S SO COOL. Nikki stepped on my arm...lmfao. Oysters are guuuud. &That other flour thing we ate was good too.

Shit, now I'm hungry.

So, we want to buy a house rightt ? &We have to get a three bedroom. GAY -___- I want my own fucking room. I swear. &we might have to move into another apartment again. I don't wanna sleeep in the freaking living room. I need my own space, f'rreals. If we geta 3-bedroom house, I'll be pissed. For the rest of my life, I have to share a room with my sister. Well not the restrest of my life, but still. You knoww ? Why can't they just ship my fucking grandpa off to the Philippines. My mom wants too. He stresses both of us out. Forreals. He wastes water too. Wtff. &Likee, sometimes I know he wants to be nice, but he just gets in the fucking way. Sometimes, he tries to help me. &I'm like, I didn't ask for your help. I can do it myself, damn. I'm not 5. He seriously won't leave me alonee. URGHH.


Phone with Rj alot. HE PISSES ME OFF. Rj, if you're reading this, I'm saying it now. YOU'RE NOT ANNOYING ME. LMFAOO. I don't want you to hang up &I wouldn't be talking to you if I wanted to be left alone. MOTHERRFATHERR.

Alec got me a necklace :D It has dolphins on it (x

OHMYFREAKING. SHUTTHEHELLUP.

I told hecka people I missed them today. It was funny.

IT'S SO DAMN HOT TODAY. YESTERDAY TOO. GAAH. Shit, I gootta run my mile tomorrow. Craaap.

NIKKI &I WATCH TURTLES. ;D

Ah, I'm out of time. Gunna get out of class in 2 min. AIGHT BYEE, Blog tomorrow maybe.


I love Devin Setoguchi,

No comments: