Wednesday, April 22, 2009

AMJDG; Happy 13th !

AYOO.

HAPPPY FREAKING 13TH BIRTHDAY ANGELA-MAE (J_____) DEGUZMAAAAANNN ! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH HONNNNNNNNNNNNEEEYS ! Hope today is fun, &all yeerr wishes come true :D
Sorry my present is crappy. You're worth waaaay more<3

In comp tech again. SO LIKE, not so hot today. Feels good in here tho. Still hot out.
Went biking, not rollerskating, yesterday ! FUNN, haven't rode my bike in a LOONG time. Gunna go again today, I think.

SHARKS WONNN ! BWUAHAHAH. Setoguchi almost scored. He like, tipped it in, buhh they gave it to Blake anyways. Idc. We won nukkaaa. 4-3, series is 2-1. We're still in this sheeit :D
Murray fought. SHIZZ, they shoulda let Shelley play. I freaking love hockey fights.

Nothing really interesting today. Fun-ish, schools getting funner. Idk how &why. The normals.

LMFAOO, Rj &I almost got caught hugging. The teacher came &we were all CRAP. So then, I took my backpack off &I was all, Do you have a dollar ? &He was all No... So I started asking for quarters, ahaaaa. FUNNNY. Rj, I know you're hiding THINGS in yeerr backpack. I'll find out (;

Idk, I've been in a really happy moood this week. Rj says I look sad. LOLL.

KELSEEEEEY, I'M HOPING THE BEST FOR YOU<3

Alec, freaking. Lmfao, kept on poking me with his pen.

Firedrills are fun. Aha.

I hate how Mrs. Woodley comes up behind you, out of nowhere &just takes your paper. It's heckers scary.

Happy Earth day ! Let's make a difference. TURN YOUR LIGHTS OFF. Save energy. Don't use as much water. Go out &kick it. Stop watching tv, (x PLANT A FREAKING TREE ! LMFAO, remember that Earth hour thing !? I WAS A DAY LATE. LMFAOO. I felt so good, thought I was making a difference. Told hella people to turn their lights off &they did ! Then Uyen &Daniel were all, UHHMM, that was yesterday, I think yeerr wrong ! AHAH. Whatever, I helped. ANYWAYS, Recyclee!

So, ideerno, nothing " important ". Ahaa. One of my shorter blogs, huh ?

I love Devin Setoguchi :D

No comments: