Sunday, March 8, 2009

In-N'-Out is Yummooo

AIGHT. Deeng, haven't posted in a long time. THERE'S A FUCKING REASON. Basicly, I got in trouble cos my parents ASUMEDD I had a boyfriend. LIESSS. I don't see how I lied to them. That's what they said, but whatever past is over. Bleh. The only thing I did that I know was wrong was talk late at night for like and hour. Ahahah. So yeah, hellas shit. Can't go on the computer cos of that. But I go on anyways. Lmao. No myspace, no aim, no nothaaaaaang. Whatever, my life's gonna get better. I know it...


SCHOOOOOOOL, it's been okay. Recently had this big writing test, but I think I did okay. I'm mad at my grades. I'm not bragging, but I have straight A's, but I'm asian, so I'm mad they aren't straight A+'s. Ahaaa. Let's see. 1st period is usually okay. In the beggingingging of class I sit with Marissaa and we talk. Then I talk with Alec during class. Ahah. I have Poker Buddy, Isaiah, Daniel, Bryce, and a buncha other people. 2nd period P.E. . Hrm, I hated it. I still kinda do, but recently it's been fun cos of volleyball. We won the mile pass ! =D I think this 8th grader likes me 0__o I don't know him much. But he always talks to me. &I noticed during volleyball games he get close to me. Freaky. &another thing is, he's my good friend's EX. So like, WOAH NOW. Idk, freaky meng. OHYEAH, I tried out for volleyball, but I didn't make the cut. I made the 1st cut. Idk if i put that in my other blog. I'll check later. Aha. But yeah, volleyball is funn [: Uhrmm, I feel guilty at school cos of stuff, but I usually forget about it. AHAH. Break is usually okay. Ahah. 3rd period is mostly boring. Walking to 4th period is funn. Chris is a faggot. Aha. 4th still sucks ass. But we had a pizza party cos we came in 2nd for spirit. Fun party. I got a ballon. So did Cathy ! Ahah. eew, I hate the yard duty biaaatchh. WHAVTERTERVHFRKVHJFL. 5th period is still horrible, but it's survivable thanks to Undress Ocho and my son. Yes, they make me laugh like shit. Recently, we play the penis game alot. Very fun. Walking to 6th is nice. I still hate 6th period. But there are a few days where I'm okay. SIGHHH. Hellas stuff to say, but yeah. Too much to type. I get mad alot at at school, but nobody knows, BWUAHHAA. I don't talk to that many people, but I started to talk more with others, so yeah. Rains alot at school. I love it, but I hate what it does to my hair. Aha. 0OH YEAHHH ! I made top five in the class for my Science Project ! I did bad infront of the judges tho (x I heckas stuttered. But whatever, I'm still proud of myself :D Hrmm, pretty much it for school. Oh yeah, if you and I are close, I've prolly told you about HRAMKHLSIHDLJGDSKHKLJBZ. So many songs remind me so much. So yeah, I look forward to that everyday... -____-

SHARKKKKS. FUCK, we've been doing crappy recently. Ever since we killed the Red Wings, we've been bad. Like we have SOME good games, but still we win barely. Like in games we won, it's been close like 2-1. They've lost 4 in a row for the 1st time this season, AND lost in regulation twice in a row for the first time tooo. Gahhh, I'm so pissed. I KNOW the Sharks can do better, and it pisses the hell out of me when they don't play as good as they can ! Damnnn. It's just reallly disappointing. I hate the Ref's, they're stupid dipshits. jlhdfsigaadsgf. I love Devin Setoguchi. Joe Pavelski is the shiznitz. FOOORRREAAAAALLLSSS.

I'm done with crushes for now. Gah, got me in trouble for no reason. SIGHSIGH. So, I'm not gonna be stupid, but yeah. I've prolly explained it to youu.

My parants have found this nice house, and hopefully we can move into it. I can still stay at the school tho ! So yeah, It's really pretty and and stuff.

Today I had In-N'-Out, and bought $3.00 chapstick. It's very nice. Played lotta wiii. Hrm, I hate my face alot. D: I'm serious, I sit in the bathroom and stare at myself. I feel like stabbing my face. It's so disgustiing... I'm so self concious lmao. 0oh0ho0hoh, I'm learning how to play the guitar, my stepdaddy is teaching me ! =D There's alot of other things I wanna learn, but idk. One at a time. I'm more motivated about the guitar. So yeah. Ahaha. My step momm gave me size-3 pants. They're nice, and kinda fit me, but they're baggy. Idc, I'll still wear them. Ahah. Soo, idk what else to say. I'm empty right now. Aha, when I remember I'lll add it.

Sometimes I'll sneak onto the computer on Sundays. So yeah. ADDD MY OLD AIMM ! I'm MIGHT go on it every now and then. Dom1059. KAYS ? [:
I love Devin Setoguchi !

No comments: