Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Research ? NAAAH !

So, heeey . I'm in computer tech right now . Meng, I hate this class . Supposed to be doing research crap, but i'm lazy &I feel like I've researched enough! Aahaha.

So, speeech shit ? HORRIBLE, ahaa. Talked way to fast. THUYVY<3 She made me feel better. I lovee that sexy mamaaa. So , everyone made poster. &I mean EVERYONEE. Gah , but last night I bought STICKERRRS ! :D Handed them out to a buncha people ! I felt happy, I have supporters ! Ahaa. Alot. I love everyoneee [: Even 8th graders support me ! Mwuaha.

UHMM , Election tomorrow ! I hope I win. But I'llbe happy for Thuyvy, or Emily, Or Justin ! I still want vice president thoo.

Sharks game todaay ! Bwuaha , gonna kick Chicago's ass , meng ! I wrote a biography poem for Setoguchi, for language arts &I think I might send it in (x People said I should ! Even Ms. Skinner ! I think I'll take out " Who loves me ! " part (x Maybeee , I might give it to Daniel cos his Dad's friend works there ? Idk. OMGG , there another guy with a Setoguchi jersey. One dude has a white, this other guy who wore it today has a Black Armour. GAH, IT'S FRICKEN SIGNED. DUDE, F'RREALS I WAS SCREAMING WHEN I SAW IT ! TEEHEE. I want a jerseeeey ]: I'll get one, watch. I'll save money.

HRMMM. I kept hitting Alec today. ON ACCIDENT. AHAA !

Rj told me STUFF , &I feel bad. (x

Lol, I went to my grandma's house last night, &me and Krystal talked. FUNNNN

HOUSE, not so much ]:

I wanna name one of my pets Jackie. I wanna get a Chameleon &name it Cucumber ! Then a German Shepherd, but idk the name. A Dachshund too ,but idk namee. Ahaa

I neeeeeeda buy things. For people. I need more money mengs.

AHAH, I hugged Andres after 5th, &Ann Pham &this other guy were all " AWH, YOUNG LOVE ! ". LMFAOOO, not really. Bestfriend love homiee !

Rj gives GREATGREATGREAT hugs. Ahaaaa ! (: F'reeeals. OHH, gotta ask him for the thing. he said he tagged my name for me ! I'm so special ! (= Lolll

Well, idk what else to say. 0oh0oh0ho0ho. Idk. I'll blog more tomorrow, maybe. Some time this week.

I love Devin Setoguchi !

No comments: