Friday, March 27, 2009

What's your moan !?

AYE, It's Friday ! In about 10 minutes I have to go to the office. Were gonna find out who won ! MUCH LUCK TO EVERYONE<3

I swear, I've got major anxiety problems right now. I can't focus in class, so that's why I'm blogging (x

So today, EVERYONE is playing the sex moan game. Jade hellas spread it. Genassa punched me and Tiffany in the morning first, and I told Jade, and BOOM everyone knows. Ahaa, GAVIN PUNCHES HARD. People make interesting sounds. AHAH !

HRMM, SHOUT OUT TIMEE ! THUYVY FRICKEN TU ! ( Idk your middle name, but frickenfitswell huh ?! ) I LOVE YOUU ! You care so much, &I'd be .... Hrm, what's a good word. APPALLED. I'd be appalled if I won for president. Thuyvy Tu rocks. She makes rocks look unrocklike. Idk. But yeah. HEHEEHE

You know what I hate ? Okay, girls who wear glasses, you'll know what I mean. You're gonna give somebody this great big hug, and your glasses get pressed to your face. GAHH. HATE IT ! Happen to me with Nick, then Rj. Great huh ? I don't blame them, but like it totally ruins it (x
Like, everything is perfect, the some plastic shit gets shoved on your face ! AHAA. But, I hugged Rj again, &it didn't happen. But when it does, damnn.

SHARKS LOST TWICE ]: Setoguchi scored tho ! :D Buwhaha, twice during Chicago, and once vs. Nashville. Okay so we didn't kick Chicago's ass, but w/e SETOGUCHI SCORED ! Pavelski scored the other night too ! My two favorite players, mwuahah :D

Okays, 3 more minutes. What else to say..

HECKA HOT TODAY, hate it meng. I like to cover myself up. I'm very selfconcious, and fricken hot weather. I had to take off my jersey [x

BUT, TGIF ! Gonna babysit, but i'll get to go on the computer. Maybe me &Rj can break another record ! :D

Okays, i'ma leave noww. Wish me luck ? Idk. BYEE, I love Devin Setoguchi.

1 comment:

amjdg said...

Congratulaaationsss ! =) For being vice-president . <3