Sunday, March 15, 2009

JARRITOS ES MUY DELICIOUSO !

HOLAS. I want things. Aha , this blog's prolly gonna be heckas random .


I got my privilages bacccccccccccccck [: Happy. But my momma didn't change my photobucket back , so I can't upload pictures &all that jazz. I think i might make a new one .... idk LAZY .

Sharks won 2 in a row =D I HATE THE DUCKS , BWUAHA . Ah , dude , the fricken Kings game went for round 7 shootouts. Setoguchi was sent out , &I almost cried meng. That's the second time he was sent out. He didn't make it [x I was so happpppy tho ! He was close. I was screaming so much , &I prolly would've cried if he made it ! It's likee , he did it for me =D So jitttttereryerteyug. Yeah. I love Devin Setoguchi.

UHM , my sister is so cutee [: I love her alot. She's so adorable and innocent and yeah. Aha.

I had a quesedilla [ sp? ] today &my daddy bought me Jarritos ! Haven't had it in a whileee. Ah , i seem so Mexican huh. I was laughing at the mariachi music &I think my dad got mad. aha.

Nikki came over today ! Fun-ish. I felt like a hobo. Aha. I love Mario kart ! &MARIO MUSHROOMS. ALOT :D We took alot of retared pictures.

I didn't do my hair poem. 0oh well , it's do tuesday.

I think he was hitting on me 0___o

I'm hungry.

I took a shower, but i forgot to bring my straightner, &ew.

Nikki let me borrow her Th1rteen R3asons Why book. I like it. But it's yeah. I finished it in 2 days :D

I fixed my myspace. Mwuaha. Well I wanna put more, but yeah.

OMG I GOT A CRACK IN MY PHONE D;

UGHH, I can't believe you told her that. Alec &I trusted you. Fcken blabber mouth &you twtisted what really happened.

Recently I've been listening to the song Changes ! =D
The song Never Ever makes me sad, I can relate..

I wanna make a wishlist thing. Ah.

I wanna learn a buncha songs on the guitar ! DID I TELL YOU I'M LEARNING GUITAR ?! =D
My daddy hasn't practiced with me ]: 0oh well , i'll remind him. When i can do the chords really good &I know at least one song really good, I'm gonna get my own guitar ! I know which one i want. It's made in Japan =D I'm gonna get it signed by Setoguchi HEHEHE. Hey There Deliah is easy, or so my daddy says, so he said he'll teach me that first.

We might get the house we wannanananna buy soon. It's pretty. When we get it , Benjie's coming back =D Thenn, were gonna get a Chameleon ! I wanna name it Cucumber. Lol. &I want a German Shepard, but my Daddy said no. We'll get a Golden, &I guess that's aight tooo.


Read my other blog poem thought things. Lol.
http://dingdongdom.blogspot.com/


So many things to saaay. But can't remember. I'll blog in comp tech tomorrow maybe ? Aha. BYEEE. I love Devin Setoguchi.

No comments: