Sunday, March 22, 2009

I'm sure , I'm postivie , I'm a proton !

Rj's a dork. He makes me feel very stupid. Ahaaa. He made me brake my longest phone call record ! Bwuahah , 2 hours meng. Yeah, we have some good over-the-phone laughs (x


Weeeeeeeeeek's beeing good I guess. Guess what ? I'm running for Student Body President ! :D


Vote Dominique Rosete as President ! Vote Jade Truong as Comissioner of Activites !



Teehee. So yeah. I'm giving my speech tomorrow , &I'm scared. It has to me less that 30 seconds. What kind of time limit is that. What the feeeeeeeeeeeeezzy ?! F'rreals. I had a good speech, &it was a minute long. I wanted to write a speech that didn't sound uptight, but stilll sounded " proper " , ya knoww ? So know, I have a speech that is really short &I have to say it fast -______- I doubt I'll win tho. Idkk , ahaha.



Thuyvy , Emily, &I promised we would have no hard feelings afterwards, so I'm happy with that :D


Sharks won today &YESTERDAAAAAAAY. MWUAHHAHAHAHAAH. SETOGUCHI SCORED ON SATURDAY ! AND THEN HE SCORED AN EMPTY NETTTTTER TODAY ! HEHEHHE. I hate games on Sunday. I don't get to watch.Well , i watched it on the computer, but yeahh. It's not the same ! Aha. -____- But yeah , I was screaming on Saturday. I was on the phone with Rj, &the comp was 30 seconds behind, so he was cheering, &I didn't know why. aha.


UHMMM, so i'm leanring the guitar rightttttt. I thought I was doing good, but aparently i've been doing it all wrong -___- My dad was teaching me last night. I felt bad cos he was trying his best to teach me. Aha, it took me a while to get it right. Dude, ferreals, i can't even PLUCK right. GAH. I felt like crying. BUT I DIDN'T ! Cos i'm strong ! Ahaa. I didn't wanna give up, like before with pianoo. ahaa, like i'ma practice ALOTT cos i reallyreallyreally wanna learn. &yeahh.
Rj says he wants me to sing a song while he plays the guitar .Eew. Ahaa


I love my babysister. I like when she wants me to holdher. she's so sweeeeet. ah.


okays, idk what else to sayy &I'm lazy. BYE, I LOVE DEVIN SETOGUCHII.

No comments: