Friday, March 13, 2009

COMPUTER TECH !

Hey y'aaaaaallll. Lmao, how stupid. Anyways, I'm at school right now... Hope I don't get caught, TEEEHEEE. 6th period, ten minutes of class left. So, i'm bored right nows. &LLONLEY ! Lmao,forreals. Shtiuefs happened. So now, I know I have close friends, but I feel like an outcast wherever I go )= I don't want HIMM to talk to me. Lol, I'm mean. But I sick of it. I'm sick of alot of things . I'm done with it all, I want things to change drastically for the better, or go back to how it was WAY BACK WHEN. . I'm not comfortable around alot of people noww. I hate how things are going ! GAHH. &I'm sick of tons. Idk how to describe it. SIGHH.

ANOTHER FUCKING THING I'M PISSED OFF AT. PEOPLE NEED TO BACK THE HELL OFF OF ALEC FUCKING LUU. HE DIDN'T DO SHIET. YOU HEAR ME !?
GOD DAMNN. I sweaaar, everyone's ganging up on him for NO FREAKING REASON. This girl and a buncha other people, needs to face the fact that he's right. He wasn't trying to start drama, he was trying to set her straight. He didn't like what was happening so he did something about it. That takes courage, so you dipshits shut up. You couldn't stand up like that &I know it. I'm sorry, but I'm being honest. People talk hellas shit, but don't do anything about it. Instead of gossiping about it, Alec confronted the issue. His fricken relationship is at risk because of what ? NOTHING. People talk to much. PISS THE FUCKK OFF MY SON !

Aaha, people these days, am I right ? So yeah, gotta go soon.Week has been not so good, but not terrible. Blog more later. BYEE.

No comments: