Sunday, February 1, 2009

SUPERBOWWWWLLL

GAH, I'm really lazy, so I prolly won't write as much as I wanna. Lol, who knows.


MONDAY; The day after < / 3 Looking at him hurt. I felt so out of it tha day, couldn't focus on shit. GAH. My socks got hellas wet during facking PE. LOL, I saved Kelsey from the basketball ! The ball was above her, &I was like " SHIT, KELSEY MOVE ! " Then I pulled her. LOL, I saved her, MWUAHAH. Lmao, Marissa was like " KRYZEL NOOO ! " Hah. I hate Mrs. Woodley, so fcken much. She give the stupidest assginments. IAUDBwertyhgbdcfvgh.

TUESDAY; MILE. Remember how my leg was injurededed ? It hurt, gah. I was like running &limping. LOLL, Andres called someone a bitch &it was funny. DAMN, that boy makes me laugh. 5th period is survivable now. Volleyball meeting at lunch ! Yay. AH, My grandpa is annnoying. He thinks he's help everyone, but he just gets in the way -_- MEH, Nikki understands.

Wednesday; Kelsey made me wear my Jersey -__-, her's is better. I felt so mediocre. Or however you speell it. Bleh. MY TEAM WON IN SCOOPS, MWUAHAH. Were getting better. :D
Woodley's class is so boring. AGH. &Ifelt better about him.

Thrusday; KANGAROO'S HAVE LONG ASS PENIS'S. IM FUCKEN SERIOUS. Lmaoo. Ah, Ihrene &I ganged up on Angelica. You see, we argue that each other is pretty. When CLEARLY, THEY ARE. LMFAO. MAGAH. Philip is so strong. He hugged me, &I almost fell. LMFAO, he's too strong. GAH. AHAH! Ah, we almost won in scoops. Against the best team ! Mwuahahaha !
We played haacky sack at lunch. Well, I kinda did. LOL, cos I kicked it once. Chris almost kicked me -__- LOSERR ! Ahahah ! I went to Nikki's house after school :D

Friday; ALMOST WON IN SCOOPS AGAIN. MWUAHAH, I CAN CATCH NOW, IM SO GOOD. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! 0oh yeah ! Andres finally gave me his picture! :D I bought my science board. EH, I kinda don't like her -_- PHILIP'S FRIENDS WERE TALKING ABOUT ME LMFAO.
GAH. &btw, Wife, I don't talk to myself d:

Saturday; Babysat. Eh. SHARKS FCKEN LOST. SHIET.

Sunday; Boring ass day. Shiet, SuperBowl. Lol, didn't watch it tho. Went to one of thoe FILIPINO PARTIES. Gah, 4 hours in my cousins room. So bored. Lol, I got a cupcake tho ! LOLL. My cousin gave me shoes ! Yay. Uhm, lol, she attacked me with pictures -_- GAH. Boring. FOOD AT BURGER KING IS NASTY. It tastes bad, the service is slow &bad, &the communication is bad. ;sjdubg.jag.

Tomorrooow is the 1st day of VolleyBall tryouts, I won't make it. But I still wanna try out. For fun, you know. Andyeah. I'm nervous, IT'S ALL IRENE'S FAULT. LMFAOO ! I need new shoes. PE shoes -_-
Like, the ones i have are crappy, &has holes. Gah, I've slipped like 5 times, ONCE on the cement, where it wasnt wet .. Geeeze.

I'm nervous, for everything. I wanna skip school this whole week. AGDISFLzbs ]:

No comments: