Sunday, December 14, 2008

Wishlist ! ;D

EDIT ; This is also my birthday wishlist ! (=


Okay, so I haven't gotten people presents. I feel bad )=

Don't have to buy me anything. If you get me something it already means alot(=

Sizes;
Shirts - Most of the time I'm a Medium or 14.
Pants - 1 or 24
Shoes - 7 in womens. That's all I know (x
Food - EXTRAA LARGEE !

Anything else, ask mee !

For Christmas I would like;

YOUUU !
Aahahaha.

Suspenders !
I have no idea what I'd wear them with tho.... HHAHA

San Jose Sharks Stuffs.
Especially Setoguchi things(=

Graphic Tee's
Anything cute. I like random objects. Ahahah.

Skinny Jeans
I only have 3 )=

Necklaces !
Like the kind you see at Forever 21. Uhm, especially Music-y ones ! I would LOVEE that !
But any is okaay.

Giraffe Stuffs !
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Giraffes ! Get me giraffe print items =D Or giraffe things. Lol.

Patterns:
I like Plaid. LOL ! &Polka Dots !

BELTSS !
I seriously need a new belt. I only have one. Cute stuuff is good, but i want the kind with like a metal thing ? AHAHHAH ! Idk, but i just dontlike the one with holes.

Vests
Vests are very nice(=

Jackets !
PLEASE ! I have thin ones, &it's freezing ! Get me furry thickones ! (=


Beanies
I love beaines now. AHAH ! I like the ones with the rim thingys. THANKSYOU


Scarfs
I like scarfs. They keep my neck warm. Not too thick &long, please. Thankyouu.
0oh, I don't have any square scarfs. You know ? YEAAAH ! (=

Anything else you think I would like !

No comments: