Sunday, December 7, 2008

Victory Dance

Fun fun fun (= So Friday ! 1st period did maps. Eeewer, how gay. I finished before alot of people mwuahaha ! I'm smarticle. Very smarticle. Okay, 2nd period. Me &Kelsey talked while we read, 0oh were so badd ! Jasmine told us were loud. Never knew. [x Break, not much to say. 3rd period, novel work. FUN ! Corrrected with Himani, Rolan, Justin, &Vincent. Waved at Peter, Alex, &caisey in the other group. Hahaha. URHM, walked with Stephen to 4th period. 4th period. I think we had a test, lol. Pretty easy. I'm getting extra credit for cans. mwuahah ! Vienna Sausages &Spam ! AHAH TIFFANY ! YEAH ! Another inside joke, you wouldn't understand. Lunch, I forgot. Probably okay. 5th period embarrasing. Had to present the Genetic Disorder poster. USHER SYNDROME ! LET IT BURNN ! AHAH, love that song (= Anyways, we forget to get a thingy, so yeah. UHM, 6th period. Had a sub. It was fun, we played basketball. I still suck, but i'm not as bad. Lol, uhm, Angela's class saw us. LOL. I played more than usual, &Angela was like " GO DOMINIQUE !(= " I didn't hear her tho. LOLOL ! Okay, after school, urhm, went to Nikki's house &I found Jade's phone ! Yay. Then, went to Norwood &Me &Nikki saw KIM ! We took pictures (= Gave Danielle her bday present. Nikki came to my house. Changed, went to her house. Lol. Hung out on the Stairs with her dogs. That was cool ! They like me. But not when I hit Nikki. )= I can't abuse her. DARN ! Lol. Went to her room. Watched TV &ate crackers. I LIKE TO SUCK ON THOSE ! Lmfao. UHM, ZOHAN ! HELLA FUNNY ! Nikki didnt laugh tho. Hahaha ! Got ready, took pictures(= Jade came ! Yay. She laughed with me. ahaha. Okay Nikkkki got mad cos her mom had her ID. So her cousin , Henry, who has a nice car, drove us there &walked her & Jade in. Got to the dance. Too lazy to type it, lol. Got pissed cos this girl was all over my friend. &Jade told me more stuff. I tried to get in the girls way but she kept going back . ARHGH. I know she likes him -__- 0oh0o. Enjoy 2 really long hugs ffrom him. I got asked. Idk, what my answer is. Well yeah. Had alot of fun that night. He didn't stay long tho. Okay, not in the mood to go into detail. Aahaha. Uhm, Saturday, Babysitting. Not so bad. Pacquiao vs. DeLa Hoya ! YEAAAAH ! PACMAN WON ! Janelle owes me a $1.00. Embarrasing fight for Oscar, too bad. Sharks lost in over time. AWH. OMGGG , thursday gonna go to a Sharks game ! Kelsey might cum if my uncle doesnt. Okay, so I have alot to do. BYEE !

0oh yeah. Idk how I feel now D; This has got me thinking, cos of.. well only somepeople know. Just ask ? Whatevaa:

" The one you like gives you goosebumps, but the one you love makes you laugh. "


BLEH, I need advice /=

No comments: