Sunday, December 14, 2008

Shirtless !

" I WANNA SEE YOUU NAAAAAKEEEED ! "

AHAHAH ! Anyone remember that song ? By Marquez Huston, Naked. I saw Setoguchi half naked. LOL. I don't wanna see the rest. The Chest is enough to melt me. MWUAHA<3

Long time. BLEH ! I hate today. So start from Tuesday, cos' I don't remember anything. LOL.
Presented my speech. Dude, so fcken long ! Everyone's was like 3.oo minutes &mines was like 5.10. BLEH ! I did bad. Uhm, Wednesday was okay, I think. Told him no. LOL, urhm. My mommy bought me a Sharks sweater ! =D Thursday, I printed Nikki pictures the night before.Helped her with SL Project during lunch (= I told everyone about my Sharks sweater ! LOL, I hope I didn't sound like I was bragging. I was just so excited ! HEHEHE ! Okay, Sharks game thursday night. Black Armor Night ! Ew. AHHA ! Oh well. Got there at like 7.00. My Uncle smells good . AHAHAH ! Uhm, sat in section 222 seat 11. Yes, i remember. These fags sat infront of me. The dude has a big afro, but he was white -__- He smelled bad &he kept drinking. GEEZ. So annoying. OH YEAH ! These cute guys sat behind me. Lol, they yelled alot. &there was this dude, who lookedd like Jayson, from P.E. ! AHAH ! but he was like 10, or something. But he HELLA looked like him! Game was okay. 2-0 ! Yay ! Setoguchi Made a goal , with Vlasic &Marleau. YAY ! <3 Kelsey gets me ;DD Friday, told people about the game. OMGGGGG, STUPID ASS ISAIAH! Him &this other dude name Jesus, were doing COKE in class! OMGG, they're so stupid. COCAINE ? WTFF, stupid. Okay. 2nd period, read. I forgot. Lol. Uhm break, I also forgot. 3rd period. I have bad memory. 4th period. we got 472 cans ? YEAH ! BUT MR. SALGODO HAD LIKE 700 ?! FCKEN CRAAAZY ! Lunch, probably sucked. 5th period, wee chose posters. Cos we did posters about Mitosis, like Interpahse, Propahse, MetaPhase, Anaphase, Telephase, &Cytokinesis. Yes, that was from the top of my head ;D I'm smart. HEHE, the orginal Nerd d: Anyways, EW FRICKEN ******* COPIED MY HAPPY FACES D:< UGH, and like ugh. So, on her poster, he had MY happy face. &I'm not saying, I invented it, but like, I'm the one who always does it you know ? SO yeah. Uhm 6th period, talked with Amy probably. LOL. Okay, Saturday, Babysat the whole day. Not so bad. Sharks Game that night. HELLLAAA GOOOD ! Like, 5-4. We won, but hella close game ! Setoguchi made another goal =D Nabby, HEELAAA GOOD ! LOL ! Favorite players : Setoguchi, Nabokov, Cheechoo, &Pavelski. Probaby in that order, lol. But yeah, I like them all. But Kelsey's mean ; " I DONT CARE ABOUT SETOGUCHI. I ONLY LIKE MARLEAU AND VLASIC. " geeeeze ! I like Marleau &Vlasic too. but ew. AHAHA , don't have to be like that to other Sharks d: Uhm, Sunday/Today. SUCKED SHIT ! I FELT SICK THE WHOLE DAY. Ugh, my stomach hurt like shit, &I coouldn't move. I felt like throwing up, like 17 times. Then finally...... yeah. I feel better now tho. I think I had to get it out, so yah. I hated it tho. Lol. So Pretty much it.
OHOH, I saw Reymond &this girl I think named Genevive ? At church ! &I went to the mall with my Stepdad &I saw Rolan, or someone who looked like him ALOTTT! I wish i could blog more often. Ahahah.


OOOOOH YEAAAAAAAAAH ! FUCKEEEEN, EEEEEP ! I SAW SETOGUCHI SHIRTLESS ! OMGG HE HAD A SIX PACK. Ahhhh, he was being interviewed, &he didnt have a shirt on ;DD He's very, muscle-y. He has a tattoo of a cross on his arm. DUDE, my mom was there when i saw. I kept smiling, but I tried to hide it. Lol. I love him. =DD So much. klhdsjfmhsefrsdd'f. Nikki thinks he's ugly. Same with Kelsey. You know what ? PSHHH WHATEVER. Devin Setoguchi is maaancandy. Hehehehehe !

No comments: