Sunday, July 12, 2009

100 days, damn.

wait, it's 101 now (= ^ <3

Okay so like, blogspot is gay. wait i've said that before[:

let's start from the Raging Waters w/ Kelpshake. FUN! Went on Great White Shark, &Dragon's Den. I went on the yellow serpent shit &Kelsey went on the purple i think. haha. I went onnnn White Lightning but Kelsey was a pussy. it was so fucking cold &windy up there. i needed a hug ]: there was this couple all cuddling like RIGHT in front of me. damn. i like to cuddle too. baah. wet + cold + windy + alone = not fun. but the ride was fun. it took long to get up. it was so cold for a summer day. gaah. She went on Shotgun Falls but i can't swim (: haha, wave pool was fun. I kept making kelsey swallow water. I'M PAAANNNNNY, teehee. So now we know how people on the Titanic felt. &how turkeys &chickens sound. or not. haha. We took pictures in the Endless River :D Fun. Thennn i got bananannanana split dippin dots &i dont remember what kelsey got. haha. then we left &went to yummy buffet. OH YEAH, we saw Michael D before we left! haha. Yummy buffet has good sushi. yay. i can tie cherry stems with my tongue ;DD with my toes too. HAHA jk rj.

FUCKING LIZETTE LEFT HELLA OREOS IN MY ROOMS LAST WEEK, AND NOW THERE HELLA FUCKING ANTS IN MY FUCKING ROOMM GAAH. i feel like they're crawling all over me, but they're not ]: i feel itchy, yuk. haha

I'm not used to not being on the phone on Sundays. DAMN.. haha.

okays, cousins came! Cailey &Chase. they lived in japan for like 4 years, and now they've come back cos my uncle's retiring from the navy. yaaay. took a 5 hour drive to grass valley -___- picked them up &ate at some chinese resturant. took pictures. then got home @like 10:00 pm. They stayed with us for twoo days. Thursday I think, went to watch Transformers at AMC! Haven't been to an actually theatre in a while. haha. Transformers is fucking long, good tho. haha. then dropped off Jay &his gf @ some park. theeeeeeen mom went to lucky, theeeeeeeen dropped us off @ emall. stayed there for 4 hours. Met up with Rj!<3 he kicked it with us the whole time, yaaay. it was hecker fun, boring at times haha. hiding is funny. I love teasing you Rj. :D mks then we went home after Rj got picked up or w/e. @ home we sang Karaokeeee! hella funny. I GUESS YOU'D SAY WHAT CAN MAKE ME FEEL THIS WAAY... MAGURRRL, TALKING BOUT MAGURRRRL, MY GIRL! ahah! fun. we tried pulling an all nighter off, but i fell asleep at 4:30. haha, i wasn't the first tho, chase went to sleep at like 1:00. we were supposed to leave at 5:00, but my mom woke us up at 7:30 LOL. so yeah, dropped them of and yeaaaaah.

GUILTGUILTGUILTGUILT. F'rrreals man ): I hate hiding all this stuff from my mom. like, hella of my life. Life's hard &shit just happens sometimes, yadadadadamean. It's not gunna be perfect all the time, &i'm still learning to deal with that.

SO LIKE, I FUCKING GOT A NEW PHONE TODAY! HELL YEAH MENGS. so like, i was hella pissed cos i wanted to see Rj today like hell, but my dad said we had to watch transformers, even tho I had already watched it. &then nikki &katherine invited me to oakridge &my dad said i couldn't go cos we made plans, &I was like wtf, you never said it was fersure tho. So i was pissed and shit. THEN ronney &nikki changed plans for me &went to eastridge! I felt so special :D So then my dad said we're gunna change plans and were gunna get new phones. FUCK yeah. haha. they took like an hour and a half to get ready -___- then i ttook hella long to get the phones, BUT WHATEVERRRRRRR. I gt my phone. MY FUCKING SAMSUNG IMPRESSION IS GODDAMN SEXY. I'm scared to touch it , lmfao. i don't want to dirty it D: i wannnna buy this giraffe case BAD! &this cute ass shark phone charm. haha. k yeah, lizette got a phone? mengs, she's only in 3rd grade &she has unlimited texting 0___o she get's annoying, sending me like 3 text messages before i reply. damn, haha. i needa get used to my keyboard. so yeah, after went to emall &hung out with ronney &nikkaay. fun. we had a chicken terriyakkkki or w/e lmfao, crepe. it was surprisingly goood. mh, what else. i took 2 pictures w/ my phoneee, but i can't send it to the comp. don't have internet, i can't get mms messages. GAY. ]: oh well, my dad said later. haha. damn i'm tired. nikki came afterr &stayed till 10:00. yeahhh. i'm tired. Can't think. blah.

HMM, idk. NIGHT. I can tweeet from my phone now :D



















I MISS YOU LIKE CRAZY BABE.

No comments: