Monday, January 19, 2009

MainEvents

AIGHTTT, Hellllas lazy to type the whole week. So, i'ma do the mains.


I'M NOT A FUCKING STONER. LMDFAOO. Just cos I know how weed smells.... d:

FRIIDAAAY, last fckking day in PEEERADVISORY, HELLLASS GAY. Ima miss Ms. Stracke &Cindy &more people. ]:
BUTT, we watched MICHAEL JACKSONNN, AHAHHA ! Fcken love himm, he's not a fag.
He's fricken talented, fcken shiznitz meng. Lmao.
FACKEN SHARKS VS. DETROITREDWINGS. HELLAS GGOOOD ASSS FUCKEN GAMME ! I WAS HEALLAAAAAAAS SCREAMING. LMFAO. Likee, they played muchmuch better. WE WONNN. mwuahhahahahaha ! You should seee me watching, it's funny. Lke they're Stanley Cup CHAMPSSS ! &we beat them 6-5 ! Like, last time they had back to back, so we won. Then we had back to back, so they won. This time, everyone was rested, so yeah. OMG, helllas funny Setoguchi was being interviewed during the game &he was all " Yeah, it's heard, cos we're playing the best team in the leauge. " Then THORTON comes out of nowwhere " HEY, WE'RE the best team in the league. " AHHAHAHA ! Eeew, Thorton. ARGH, as a freaking amazing hockey player he is, I just don't like him. LOL ! Okay, I have my fave players mwuahaha.
#1. SETOGUUCHIII, DUHRR
#2. Pavelski
#3. CHEECHOOOOO
^^those two are kinda tied, but I like Pavelski a bitt more. LOL. [:
#4/#5 BOYYLEE/ MICHALEEK !
^^Tied !
#6. Clowweeee !
#7. Marleau ! - Crazy-Ass-Nigguh, right thereeee
#8. Vlasic - AYE, gotta love Kelsey's man ;D LMFAOOO, my stepdad. Vlasic was roughing, like hellas people. So like my dad was all " MAN, he can never look scary. He looks like a baby. " ME -" That's meeeaaaan ! " " He looks so innocent tho? "
AHHHAHAHHAHAHA !
Yeah, pretty much it. Loll.

Lollls, fun todaaays. PAPAPAPAPAPPAs b-ddaaay. Barrio FIESTAAA, GreatMalll, &Nikki's housee.
I almost cried dude, I"M FUCKEN SERIOUS. Cos DEVIN SETOGUCHI did a signing todday. I WAS ABOUT TO FUCKING GO. BUT FUCKING, dad's bday. WHY TODAY ? Dude, i was gonna pay for it, with my own fucken money. ]: I almost cried reaalll bad.

ARGH, anyways. NIKKIS HOUSE, did QIK, phone, &comp. Laughed like shiet. HELLASSS fun.

No comments: