Sunday, January 4, 2009

First post of 2009 !

Happy New Year ! Woah, haven't posted since last year. Mmkae, so I'll just go over big stuffs. Christmas was funn. Hung out with Krystal [ Cousin ] &saw my dog<3 Uhm, Got a Sharks Jersey ! =D Yay, no # but, whatevaah, I still like it. Uhm, WATCHED TWILIGHT WIHT NIKKI ! YESS FINALLY ! MWUAHAHAHAH ! On Archie's b-day ! Happy 18th cakedaaay. December 28th. Mmkae, we saw Alain's brother there ! Woooah ! Eric. Ahahha, HAIR FLIPS ! Ew, stupid white friend. No offense to white people, but hes probably racist. LMFAO. Called me &Nikki fcken whores. Eeeew. Okay, next big thing.... 0oh ! Went to RENO ! Yay. Saw snow. Only stayed for one day tho. New Years, stayed home. Okay-ish. Uhm, New Year was Devin Setoguchi's birthday. Argh, fcken break, very long. Watched Sharks Games. Babysat. Pretty much it. Today, went to D&B with Nikki. Funnn. I tried calling peoples, but they didn't answer &called back when we we're in the car &already at the mall. HRM, we walked around GreatMall for a long time. Karla was there ! =D I bought a sweater from H&M. We saw BIONIC. I didn't know his name, Nikki did. LOL. Went to lots of stores. Took pictures, kinda. Very fun. Laughed alot. Yeeeh. UHM, got a smoothie. Took lots more pictures in the car. Sang to Can't Believe It &Smack that =D Dropped Nikki off. Home now &Blogging. I love my sister. The smallest one. LOL. She's adorable<3 She cried when I left. Tomorrow is school. Tomorrow, I'm excited. I have a feeling I'll be disappointed tho. /= HRM. SHIET, I haven't started HW. Fcken UGRH. Hate it. 0oh, been having problems. 1st off, I know friends are allowed to be mean to each other, but you don't seem to realize when you've gone too far. UGH, &I hate being replaced.

New Years Resolutions ;

- Slim down the Tummy /=

- Less Lazy. Bad bad, shame shame.

- Be less jealous. I get jealous easily, but no one knows. Not like in crushes, but everything. Like I'll be happy for a person, but HELLLAS jealous on the inside. " Stop looking at what you ain't got, &start appreciating the things you do got. "

- Go to Reality regularly /more often. Miss it, mengg.

- Be less self-consious, AHAH !

- Stop wanting everything to be perfect.

HRM, I think I know the difference between a crush &likeing someone ... I haven't really truly liked someone since November. I liked him for 4 months. Then got over him. The longest I've liked a guy is 4 months for both those guys. They're my bestfriends, so I'm glad I don't like them anymore. I've had tons of crushes. Just thinking they're cute &nice &stuffs for a few days. HRM. I don't want to like anyone anymore -___-
At the moment, I don't. Yay.


Last night I had the weirdest dream. It seemed like the 1st day of school, but everyone was crying. So everyone was saying I miss/missed you &stuff, but like people were HELLLAS crying. I was crying too. &There were Quimby buildings &looked like the field at Norwood. I saw everyone &hugged everyone. &then I hugged this one guy, for the longest timee ! Longer &harder than I've ever ever ever ever ever EVVVEEEERR hugged anyone. It felt so reaaal ! But I didn't see his face. I was crying in his arms, hugging himm &saying I miss you so much. &he was all comforting me &yeah. It felt good<3 Idk, but it kinda scares me. LOL. I don't understand it, confusing dream /=

No comments: